20060528

This party is going to be a trip

It's been a loooooooong time. Some say, Not long enough!

Well, who's dead and who's still alive? Get in touch, so we can get a sense of the survival rate. It's a funny thing - time. At some point, each of us drops off the face of the Earth. That's what we've heard, but I don't believe it.

C'mon, how many of you thought that I'd be dead by now? According to the feedback so far, about 90% were very surprised I wasn't already gone goodbye.

So.... while we still have the chance, let's get together and talk about old times!

The network on Classmates.com (doesn't that site suck?)

This is to announce the upcoming Reunion party for all scapegoats and thier associates. Otherwise known as the Class of 1985, Spackenkill High Shcool.

BTW, I never could get INTO that phrase, Class of 1985, I did not graduate in 1985... I think I opted for the early graduation in 1983. ;)

The date is TBA, but we're shooting for late summer 2006. This is officially, our 21st year Unofficial Reunion.

As a matter of fact, did anyone go to a 20 Year Reunion? I don't think there was any. But I could be wrong, I've been hiding under a rock for the past 2 decades.

How does that sound - TWO decades?

This party is going to be a trip, so tell everybody about it! A blast from the past.

3 comments:

MysterEy1 producer "entertainment giant" said...

Hey Andrew

Good to hear from you. My apology for not getting back to you last week. I was busy that night when you called. It's been hectic. My wife is going to have a baby soon so there's always something going on.

I was having trouble getting onto Friendster to read your message there... but we can always correspond on here.

Talk to ya later.

And yes, we will make sure Adam Opitz is attending the party!

BTW did you see my listing on IMDB? The link is on a previous blog post.

MysterEy1 producer "entertainment giant" said...

Oh yeah - that CAR. I wish I still had that car. It was in great shape... but it had a few mechanical pronlems that I wasnt able to pay for... so I ended up selling it.

I wonder who has it? There is aw ay to search for it on the VIN # and get a record of all the owners/

If I had the money and time, I would look it up - try to buy it back. Ha! Looking at my life, there is no way thats going to happen anytime soon.

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»