20060528

Message from Your Club President

Who the heck are these freaks we thought we could FORGET about?

Some things you may want to know, as you decide whether or not to get involved with this event (doubting assholes).

I am still a criminal. I am still a rebel. I will still fuck you up. I still have no respect for authority whatsoever (besides my Israeli militant wife - friggin Jew, but I love her).

And I'm loving life to the fullest. As the Beatles say - It keeps getting better all the time.

I do have a life of my own - totally separate from the past, in fact, totally separate from the present as well! So why in God's name would I want to help organize a stupid reunion?

Because it's the classic thing to do - the drop-out shows his school spirit.

(photo from 2 years ago) Me & Dave Grein, telling you to get on the bus!

So this is your invitation, don't dis me, don't dis all of us, and most of all, don't dis yourself, scapegoat... join the fight, come to the party!

Give a shout out, some words so we know you're with the program.

Sincerely,
Your Club President
Touk aka TASCIOTTI

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»