20060628

From: Andrew S. on Friendster

Yo yo yo. Didn't hear back from you the other day.
I am definitely interested in the Reunion Party this
summer. Looks like it should be an interclass/non
Spakenkill reunion. It would be great to see
everyone. I am sure Adam gave you some contact
info of other people. I know Goldberg is up in this
area, but I have only seen him once. He sleeps a
lot. Anyway, my email is sparksa@gmail.com and
my number is 646-[undisclosed]. Drop me a line or give
me a call

Peace,

Andrew


HEY Andrew:

Is Goldberg in Boston? I lost touch with him. Does he still work at the bank? I want to rob that place with his help. You know he wants to get into a life of crime! (jk)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pete,

Oops, I meant schleps a lot. Dunno even know if I have Goldberg's contact info anymore. He lives north of Boston. Mada has that info for sure.

A