20060620

Something from Lisa Croutch:

Yo, Toss em Snotti!!!!! I graduated in '88 not in your year. Don't make me older than I already am.

Where the hell is Adam Opitz? God I used to love ribbin' on that kid!

Good to hear from ya....


I reply:

Where are u Lisa? How the hell are u? Adam has been writing me. Lately, Andrew S. called me - I was busy, have to call him back.

The reunion - We're throwing a party and it doesnt matter what year you're from. Thats not one of the rules. As long as somebody knows a few of the people from 1985, they are invited.

Mike Mooney is supposedly a medical doctor. But this is being debated.

- Pete

1 comment:

Entertainment G said...

Lisa's Bio (snipped from Classmates)

I can't figure out what is already in my bio...so at the risk of being repetitive, here goes...My daughter, Free, is almost 8 years old. Her and her father do BMX racing, so something made me try it this year. There's something aout the feeling of laying on the ground spitting out rocks while 7 year olds pass you by...it's an experience!!!!
I'm a special ed. teacher here in the city of Buffalo. We don't get near as many snow days as you may think. In fact, we didn't have a single one last year!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrr