20060622

Hey Man,

I did get your voicemail and email, and have been enjoying the posts. I haven't heard some of those names in ages.

I'm doing good. I have been thinking about high school a lot lately, because my oldest daughter just graduated herself. She's off to college in the Fall. With 4 kids all 4 years apart (1988, 1992, 1996, 2000) so begins 16 years straight of tuition payments.

Note the birth years... This past leap year was the first leap year since I was a junior in High School that I didn't become a father.

Keith

2 comments:

Entertainment G said...

Keith

That's kinda predictable timing, ain't it? But what happened to number 5? I guess you quit while yer ahead as dey say.

I'm working on number 3 baby or is that 4? I can't keep track. They all run off on me anyway! But you know what I say about the women, the more the merrier. Aw shucks, that ain't exactly proper.

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»